5 Holiday Hot Tub Drinks You Can Enjoy In Your Hot Tub
If you want to add some festive fun to your spa experience this holiday season, why not bring some delectable drinks to the hot tub?
Our list of holiday hot tub beverages is not only delicious, but they’re alcohol-free, ensuring you’ll stay hydrated and safe while in the water.
1. Winter Sangria
This fruity beverage does take a bit of effort to make, but the results are well worth it.
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Place sliced oranges, sliced grapefruit and cranberries on a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cranberries burst and begin to caramelize.
- While your fruit is baking, boil together 16 oz. of pomegranate juice and 1 cup of orange juice.
- Once boiled, pour over two chai tea bags.
- Steep for five minutes.
- Remove bags and add in caramelized fruit.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- To serve, fill glasses half full of the mix and top up the rest of the glass with grapefruit sparkling water.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and fresh cranberries.
Are you a chocolate lover? If so, this mocktini is sure to thrill your taste buds.
- Start by prepping your chilled martini glasses.
- Dip rims in white chocolate syrup and then in crushed candy canes or other peppermint candy.
- To make the drink, simply add 3 oz. of white chocolate syrup and 2 oz. of peppermint mocha coffee creamer to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and then strain into glasses.
This deliciously red drink is always a festive favorite. It can be increased as needed depending on the number of people you’re serving.
- For one drink: Add ½ a tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of grenadine, 1 oz. apple-cranberry juice and 2½ oz. apple cider to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well for 30 seconds. Strain into glass and garnish with sliced apples and pomegranate seeds.
If you’re a fan of warm drinks, this holiday beverage will warm your insides.
- In a slow cooker, add 1 gallon of cider, an orange cut into ¼-inch thick rounds and 1 inch of finely sliced ginger.
- Place five cinnamon sticks and 1 tablespoon of whole cloves in a cheesecloth or coffee filter tied at the top and add to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for four hours.
- Serve in mugs garnished with orange slices.
If you’re a bit of a health nut, this drink is a great choice for the holidays.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup of chilled coffee, 1 cup of almond milk, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, 1 heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of raw honey and, if desired, five drops of stevia.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into cups and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Sundance Spas of Jackson Hole
If you’re ready to add a little bit of hydrotherapy to your life, we can help.
Sundance Spas of Jackson Hole has been serving the community for more than 35 years, stocking the best-quality hot tubs from Sundance® Spas, including the Kingston™, Cameo® and Dover™ models, among many others.
Drop-in for a visit at our showroom or get in touch online. One of our experts will be happy to answer any questions you have.